Working with PT Timas OCS provided the installation management, engineering and planning; including vessel selection, chartering and offshore execution for Conoco Phillips North Belut CPP to WHP-C Subsea Cable.(site location North Belut Field, Natuna Sea).
Scope of work Summary
- Detailed installation engineering for installation of the subsea cable between North Belut CPP and WHP-C platforms.
- Interfacing with Client and its Subcontractors PTMI, PTTI and Sarku maintaining a strict installation window.
- Commissioning of the construction of a specifically designed hub driven spooler with constant tension designed to handle ten metre diameter reels.
- Construction Engineering for the Transportation and Installation of the Cable.
- Chartering of and rig up of installation vessel Seacor Canyon with trenching spread.
- Transportation of the Cable from its fabrication yard in Batam to site to Singapore and rig up.
- Installation of the Cable between the existing facilities.
- Trenching of cable to prescribed depth.
- Testing of the completed cable.
- Complete offshore execution was done without incident and ahead of schedule ensuring a positive outcome for all parties.