Working with EOCP, OCS provided the installation management, engineering and planning for Emas Offshore Construction and Production (EOCP) , contracted by Oil Search (Papua New Guinea) Limited to perform the life extension works for KUMUL field off Gulf Of Papua New Guinea.
The life extension works involve the following:
- Kumul Terminal Rejuvenation
- Installation of 7.7km of 20’’ rigid Tanker Loading Line between the KMT and PLEM (45MT) associated riser and riser guard (.45MT).
- Installation of Pipeline Tie-In Spool.
- Precommissioning of Tanker Loading Line.
- Installation of new CALM Buoy (450MT) system c/w mooring system ( 6 nos of 42” x 20m anchor piles with chains)
- Installation of 2 lengths of 12” under buoy hoses from Calm Buoy to PLEM and 1 length of 12” floating hose.
- Stabilization of existing Export Pipeline and Tanker Loading Line.
- Decommissioning of the existing CALM Buoy, PLEM, Riser and Pipeline.
All installation works were carried out using EOCP construction barge “Lewek Champion”.